About Your Visit
To get started, we send you a pre-evaluation packet by email or mail. The packet includes a detailed health questionnaire and a cardiac consultation form so we can coordinate your individual schedule to best meet your health needs. To get started immediately, you or your executive can download and complete the Medical History Questionnaire and Cardiology Consultation forms.
Preparing for Your Visit
To get ready for your exams and tests, please do the following:
- Do not eat or drink after midnight.
- Do not have caffeine or supplements containing stimulants the morning of your visit.
- Please wear or bring comfortable clothing and footwear to walk on a treadmill.
- If you wear contact lenses, please bring an additional pair of contact lenses with you or a pair of glasses.
- Please bring something warm in case it is cold and we walk outside for an additional service.
- Please prepare a list of questions for the physician.
Based upon the customized schedule, additional instructions may be provided.
The Day of Your Visit
The day begins when you arrive at Mount Sinai Fuster Heart Hospital. A Comprehensive Health Program specialist will greet you and help you settle in to our state-of-the-art executive lounge. Please be advised that there is no eating or drinking during the morning program as per testing protocol. We offer a heart-healthy breakfast and a short break after your morning appointments. At the end of the visit, we will touch base with the physician to coordinate any follow up that is required. You will receive your patient package with all results within one week of your visit.