Mount Sinai Doctors-West 14th Street
Mount Sinai Doctors - West 14th Street is a multi-specialty practice conveniently located where Chelsea meets the West Village. Our doctors strive to provide the highest quality care possible to residents, workers and visitors of the neighborhood and beyond.
We have extended hours on evenings and weekends to fit your busy schedule. We make it easy to communicate with our office and your doctor through a state-of-the-art online portal. Our office has been designated a Center of Excellence by the Human Rights Campaign, which highlights our commitment to the health care needs of the LGBT community.
We schedule appointments in advance and accept walk-ins. For scheduling appointments by phone, you can either call our office or send a text message. To schedule by text message, text “Hello” to 474-624 on weekdays between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. You will be redirected to a secure chat portal to easily book an appointment without a phone call.
Our patient care services include:
- Primary Care
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic adult medical problems
- Co-management of complex problems together with Mount Sinai sub-specialists
- Preventive health examinations for adults
- Immunizations (with exception of yellow fever and rabies vaccines)
- Pre-travel counseling
- Treatment and testing for sexually transmitted infections (STDs)
- Women’s health and family planning
- LGBT health and PrEP
- Screening for diabetes, high cholesterol and certain cancers
- Asthma evaluation and treatment
- Allergy testing (including environmental, food and penicillin)
- Oral drug and food challenges
- Allergy injections (allergy shots)
- Contact dermatitis patch testing
- Xolair and Nucala injections
- Patient education for managing asthma, allergies and various other allergic conditions
- Thyroid management
- Diabetic management
- Pre and post-operative evaluation (transgender community)
- Testosterone management
- Stress testing
- Heart monitoring
- Blood pressure management
- Cholesterol management
- Coronary Artery Heart (CAD) disease
- Vascular disease
We can often accommodate same-day appointments, please call the office for availability.