Local Infusion of Ropivacaine for Post-Op Pain Control After Osseocutaneous Free Flaps
Age: 18 years - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 2
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: July 25, 2017
End Date: June 26, 2018
- Patients receiving osseocutaneous free tissue transfer regardless of the indication for free tissue transfer. This includes osseocutaneous tissue from fibula and scapula
- Age ≥ 18
- Patients unable to understand the research protocol and/or provide informed consent
- Patients under the age of 18
- Patients with a history of allergic reaction to Ropivacaine or other local amide anesthetics
- Patients whose participation in this trial would require exclusion from participation in another clinical research trial related to the patient's malignant diagnosis.
- Patients with previous pain disorders or drug abuse requiring chronic narcotic use.
- Vulnerable populations (adults unable to consent, individuals who are not yet adults, wards of the state, prisoners)
- Head and Neck Neoplasms