FAST (Focused Abbreviated Screening Technique)-MRI Study
Age: 18 years - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Recruitment Status: Enrolling by invitation
Start Date: August 17, 2020
End Date: December 01, 2025
- Liver cirrhosis of any etiology.
- 18 years of age and older.
- Enrolled in screening/surveillance program for HCC.
- Clinically indicated imaging-based screening for HCC.
- Willing and able to complete all study procedures within specified time windows.
- Patient is able to give informed consent for this study. Exclusion Criteria
- Contra-indications to MRI.
- Age less than 18 years.
- Patients with chronic renal failure or inability to tolerate contrast.
- Inability to undergo MRI due to lack of insurance coverage.
- Prior negative screening exam less than 5 months prior to enrollment.
- Prior hepatic resection.
- Post liver transplantation.
- Previously treated HCC or other liver neoplasm.
- Any other condition or factor that in judgment of study investigator may interfere with study completion.
- Liver Cirrhosis