A 5-year Longitudinal Observational Study of Patients Undergoing Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Age: 2 years - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: July 24, 2017
End Date: July 01, 2025
1. Adults and children (age 2 or older) with a diagnosis of Crohn's disease (CD), Ulcerative colitis (UC), or Indeterminate colitis (IBDU) having been prescribed any IBD treatment (initial or subsequent) outside of a clinical trial.
2. Have plans for future visits at the site for continued management of IBD.
1. Inability to provide written informed consent/assent.
2. Being enrolled in any interventional study or trial for IBD treatment. Note: Patient may be enrolled in other registries or studies where IBD treatment outcomes are observed and/or reported (such as center-based registries).
3. Prior total abdominal colectomy for UC or IBDU.