Mount Sinai Doctors-West 8th Street
At Mount Sinai Doctors - West 8th Street, we offer convenient expert care. Located near Washington Square Park, we provide the services you and your family need in the Greenwich Village area. Our doctors practice family medicine, so whether you are a young professional, an established long-term resident, or a parent with babies or young or adolescent children, Mount Sinai Doctors at West 8th Street welcomes you. Our goal is to support you and your family in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
You can make an appointment in advance or just walk in. To make an appointment 24/7, either go to Find a Doctor or the MyMountSinai app. If you want to schedule by text message, text “Hello” to 474-624 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm. You will be redirected to a secure chat portal to easily book an appointment without a phone call.
We provide the following services:
- Primary Care for Adults
- Check-ups, annual health assessments, annual physical exams, and preventative care
- Immunizations for adults, including flu shots
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing and treatment
- Travel vaccines and counseling
- Primary Care for Babies and Children
- Check-ups/well-child care, annual physical exams, and sick-child care
- Immunizations for babies and children, including flu shots
Gynecology to Patient Care Services:
- Well Woman’s Exam
- Pap Smears
- Birth Control
- IUD placement and removal
- Dilation and cutterage
- Nexplanon placements and removals
You should bring a photo ID and insurance card to your appointments. If you are an adult and coming in for a physical exam, please fast eight hours prior to your appointment. We offer same day appointments, based on availability.