Mount Sinai Doctors
780 West 8th Avenue
Mount Sinai Doctors – West 8th Avenue is located in the heart of Times Square in New York City. Our board-certified physicians are highly respected in their fields and have access to all of the resources offered by the Mount Sinai Health System.
Mount Sinai Doctors - West 8th Avenue provides the following primary and specialty care services:
- Primary Care
- Preventative care and annual physicals
- Nutrition education
- Treatment of chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension
- Lab services , including rapid strep test, urinalysis and blood test
- Urgent Care, non-emergency care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pap smears, follow-up for abnormal Pap smear such as colposcopy and loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) to treat abnormal cervical cells
- Family planning including endometrial sampling and IUD (intrauterine device) insertion/ removal
- Minimally invasive laparoscopy and hysteroscopy procedures
- Prenatal care
- Screenings for colon cancer and other abnormalities (colonoscopy)
- Minimally invasive diagnostic procedures such as endoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, liver disease procedures and biopsies.
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Minimally invasive procedure for shoulder and knee arthroscopy procedure
- Travel Medicine
- Immunizations, including yellow fever vaccine
We offer same day appointments.
Payments and copayments are due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards (VISA, MC, AMEX and DISCOVER). If your insurance is not listed below, please call us.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Empire Plan
- GHI (PPO)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare