Mount Sinai Doctors-Delancey
Mount Sinai Doctors-Delancey Street is your home for medical care on the Lower East Side. We provide primary and specialty care for adults and children. Our LGBT-friendly facility offers 22 exam rooms as well as X-ray capability onsite.
Our patients are like an extended family and we treat each with special care. For your convenience, we have extended evening and Saturday hours as well as same-day appointments.
It’s quick and easy to set an appointment, either in-person or virtual appointment, using either the Find a Doctor option or the MyMountSinai app. To reach us by text message, text “Hello” 474-624 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm. You will be redirected to a secure chat portal so you can book an appointment without a phone call.
Primary Care Doctors
We provide the following services:
Primary Care for Adults:
- Annual visits / preventive care
- Cardiovascular screenings, including blood pressure checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic medical conditions such as asthma, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Cancer screenings (breast, colon, cervix, lung, and prostate)
- Sexually transmitted infection testing, treatment, and counseling
- Pre and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP and PEP) medication and counseling
- Well Women Visits
- Pap smears
- Birth control
- Weight loss management
- Travel medicine
- Same day non-emergency care
- Diagnostic testing and on-site X-ray services
Primary Care for Children and Babies:
- Routine health care and check ups
- Immunizations and boosters
- Developmental assessments
- Nutritional screening
- School and employment forms and camp or pre-sport physicals
Our specialty areas include:
- Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology) and Audiology
We are part of the Mount Sinai Health System, which offers you convenient access to Mount Sinai specialists and hospitals across New York City.