Our primary care doctors at Mount Sinai Doctors-Ansonia partner with you in maintaining your health. We can perform your annual wellness exam, and help you manage chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. We can also refer you to specialists at Mount Sinai West, our full-service hospital on the Upper West Side, or other locations in the Mount Sinai Health System, if needed.
Our services include:
- Check-ups, annual health assessments, and preventive care
- Cancer screenings, including Pap smears, prostate cancer tests, and breast exams
- Lab draws
- Weight loss support and management
- Immunizations for adults, including flu shots
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing and treatment
- Family planning and access to birth control
You can schedule an appointment online or by calling 212-523-8672.