Mount Sinai's distinguished history of achievements accompanies a long line of leaders who have been responsible for the phenomenal growth and success of our institution.
Our current leadership consists of:
- Kenneth L. Davis, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Dennis S. Charney, MD, Anne and Joel Ehrenkranz Dean of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs of The Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Douglas Jabs, MD, MBA, Chief Executive Officer of Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice, Dean for Clinical Affairs of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- David Reich, MD, Interim President of The Mount Sinai Hospital and Horace W. Goldsmith Professor and Chair of Anesthesiology of the Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- Arthur Klein, MD, President of The Mount Sinai Health Network
Our leaders adhere to the Mount Sinai tradition of excellence, inspiring faculty, physicians, and researchers to strive for ever greater heights in patient care, education, and research.