Mount Sinai's distinguished history of achievements accompanies a long line of leaders who have been responsible for the phenomenal growth and success of our institution.
Our current leadership consists of:
- Kenneth L. Davis, MD, Chief Executive Officer and President of the Mount Sinai Health System
- Dennis S. Charney, MD, Anne and Joel Ehrenkranz Dean of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, President for Academic Affairs of the Mount Sinai Health System
- Mark Callahan, MD, Chief Executive Officer of the Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice, Dean for Clinical Affairs, and Executive Vice President and Chief Ambulatory Officer of the Mount Sinai Health System
- David Reich, MD, President of The Mount Sinai Hospital and Horace W. Goldsmith Professor and Chair of Anesthesiology
- Arthur Klein, MD, President of The Mount Sinai Health Network
Our leaders adhere to the Mount Sinai tradition of excellence, inspiring faculty, physicians, and researchers to strive for ever greater heights in patient care, education, and research.