Visiting Mount Sinai Hospital
The Mount Sinai Hospital stretches from East 98th to 102nd Streets between Madison and Fifth Avenues on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
Buildings located on campus include:
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, in the Guggenheim Pavilion, with entrances at 1190 Fifth Avenue (at E. 101st Street) and 1468 Madison Avenue. The hospital emergency room entrance is located on Madison Avenue
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, in the Annenberg Building, 1468 Madison Avenue (at E. 100th Street)
- Kravis Children's Hospital located at 1184 Fifth Avenue, between East 98th and 99th Streets
- Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice, May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors, located at 5 East 98th Street
- The Martha Stewart Center for Living locateded at 1440 Madison Avenue (at 99th Street)
- Klingenstein Pavilion located at 1176 Fifth Avenue ( north of 98th Street)
- Klingenstein Clinical Health Center located at 1450 Madison Avenue (at 99th Street)
- Center for Advanced Medicine (also known as CAM) located at 5-17 East 102nd Street
- The Leon and Norma Hess Center for Science and Medicine located at 1470 Madison Avenue
Directions to The Mount Sinai Hospital
We can be reached via the following public transit routes:
- Subway line number 6
- Bus lines M1, M2, M3, M4, M96, M98, M101, M102, M103, M106
- Complete public transit information and maps can be found at Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) website
- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers comprehensive airport information, including information on transportation into Manhattan upon arrival.
- NY.com lists transportation options from each airport and estimated rates and trip times.
- Taxi information is available through the New York Taxi and Limousine Service.
- Limousine and car service information is provided by the New York Taxi and Limousine Service.
If you are traveling to Manhattan by car or taxi, please note the following directions:
Take the FDR Drive to the 96th Street exit and turn onto East 96th Street. Continue to Madison Avenue and turn right. The Mount Sinai Hospital is on 100th Street and Madison Avenue.
Travel the West Side Highway to the 96th Street exit. Continue across West 96th Street, through Central Park, to Madison Avenue. Turn left on Madison. The Mount Sinai Hospital is on 100th Street and Madison Avenue.
From the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, take the Brooklyn Bridge exit. Follow signs to the FDR Drive North. Exit at East 96th Street and continue on to Madison Avenue. Turn right on Madison Avenue. The Mount Sinai Hospital is at 100th Street and Madison Avenue.
Take the Verrazano Bridge (Staten Island only) to Brooklyn Queens Expressway. Follow signs to the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel and make a right turn out of the tunnel. Take West Street to West Side Highway, turning off on the 96th Street exit. Travel through Central Park to Madison Avenue. Turn left on Madison Avenue. The Mount Sinai Hospital is at 100th Street and Madison Avenue.
Take Grand Central Parkway (West) to Triborough Bridge to the FDR Drive. Exit at 96th Street. Follow until Madison Avenue. Turn right on Madison Avenue. The Mount Sinai Hospital is on 100th Street and Madison Avenue.
Take the New England Thruway (95 South) to Triborough Bridge to FDR Drive. Exit at 96th Street and turn right onto E. 96th Street. Follow until Madison Avenue. Turn right on Madison Avenue. The Mount Sinai Hospital is at 100th Street and Madison Avenue.
Travel the New York State Thruway (I-87 South), which will turn into the Major Deegan Highway. Exit at the Willis Avenue Bridge and bear right. Follow signs to FDR Drive. Exit at 96th Street. Turn right at 96th to Madison Avenue. Turn right again on Madison Avenue. The Mount Sinai Hospital is at 100th Street and Madison Avenue.
Cross the George Washington Bridge and follow signs for the West Side Highway. Exit at 96th Street and travel across 96th Street through Central Park to Madison Avenue. Turn left on Madison Avenue. The Mount Sinai Hospital is at 100th Street and Madison Avenue.
Our parking garage is located at 1292 Park Ave, New York, NY 10029 (on 99th Street between Park and Madison Avenues). The garage is open 24 hours a day. We accept cash, credit and debit cards. Our parking facility is equipped with two, easy to use automated parking pay stations. Parking customer service representatives are available to assist 24/7. Call 212-241-5125 to inquire about hourly and daily rates. Metered parking on streets bordering the Mount Sinai campus is also available.
Additional parking options in the surrounding area include:
- MPG Parking: 6 East 102nd Street, New York, NY 10029, Between Madison and 5th Avenues, 212-289-2959
- Imperial Parking Systems: 1510 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10029, Entrance on 98th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues, 212-289-6257
- GGMC Parking: 60 East 94th Street, New York, NY 10128, Between Madison and Park Avenues, 212-369-9304