Visiting Mount Sinai Hospital
The Mount Sinai Hospital stretches from East 98th to 102nd Streets between Madison and Fifth Avenues on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
Buildings located on campus include:
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, in the Guggenheim Pavilion, with entrances at 1190 Fifth Avenue (at E. 101st Street) and 1468 Madison Avenue. The hospital emergency room entrance is located on Madison Avenue
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, in the Annenberg Building, 1468 Madison Avenue (at E. 100th Street)
- Kravis Children's Hospital located at 1184 Fifth Avenue, between East 98th and 99th Streets
- Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice, May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors, located at 5 East 98th Street
- The Martha Stewart Center for Living locateded at 1440 Madison Avenue (at 99th Street)
- Klingenstein Pavilion located at 1176 Fifth Avenue ( north of 98th Street)
- Klingenstein Clinical Health Center located at 1450 Madison Avenue (at 99th Street)
- Center for Advanced Medicine (also known as CAM) located at 5-17 East 102nd Street
- The Leon and Norma Hess Center for Science and Medicine located at 1470 Madison Avenue
Directions to The Mount Sinai Hospital
We can be reached via the following public transit routes:
- Subway line number 6
- Bus lines M1, M2, M3, M4, M96, M98, M101, M102, M103, M106
- Complete public transit information and maps can be found at Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) website
- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers comprehensive airport information, including information on transportation into Manhattan upon arrival.
- NY.com lists transportation options from each airport and estimated rates and trip times.
- Taxi information is available through the New York Taxi and Limousine Service.
- Limousine and car service information is provided by the New York Taxi and Limousine Service.
If you are traveling to Manhattan by car or taxi, please note the following directions: