Thousands Treated Every Day
A 1,171-bed facility, The Mount Sinai Hospital delivers inpatient care to approximately 60,000 people per year and outpatient care to about 530,000. Read More
Visiting Mount Sinai Hospital
The Mount Sinai Medical Center campus stretches from East 98th to 102nd Streets between Madison and Fifth Avenues on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
General visiting hours are from 11 am to 9 pm daily. Visiting hours for the Intensive Care Units (ICUs) vary. To inquire about specific ICU hours, call the Mount Sinai Medical Center switchboard, 212-241-6500.
Buildings located on campus include:
- Mount Sinai Hospital, in the Guggenheim Pavilion, with entrances at 1190 Fifth Avenue (at E. 101st Street) and 1468 Madison Avenue. The hospital emergency room entrance is located on Madison Avenue.
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, in the Annenberg Building, 1468 Madison Avenue (at E. 101st Street).
- Kravis Children's Hospital, 1184 Fifth Avenue, between East 98th and 99th Streets.
- Faculty Practice Associates (FPA) , 5 East 98th Street.
- The Martha Stewart Center for Living, 1440 Madison Avenue (at 99th Street).
- Klingenstein Pavilion, 1176 Fifth Avenue.
- Klingenstein Clinical Health Center, 1450 Madison Avenue.
- Mount Sinai Center for Advanced Medicine (CAM) , 5-17 East 102nd Street. The CAM Building houses Internal Medicine Associates, one of many patient services located there.
- Leon and Norma Hess Center for Science and Medicine, 1470 Madison Avenue
One Gustave L. Levy Place
New York, New York 10029