- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR | Orthopaedics
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hospital Affiliation
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Manhattan Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group, P.C. 212-289-0700212-289-0700
- TV Appearances:
- 10/07 NBC Dr Max Gomez: Marathon Tips.
- 1/1/08 NY1: Benefits of Stretching.
- March 10,2008 ESPN Radio. Overuse Baseball Injuries.
- November 2006 NY Jets Radio.
- 10.10.07 Sound Health 88.5 FM Sheri Lawson.
- 1.08.08 Jim Krandell KHTK sacramento calif sports injuries.
- Take that, body fat! Nintendo’s Wii is getting video game players off the couch and into a mini-workout
- Big Red Alumni Speak Out By Dan O’Neill, ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH 10/28/2007.
- Stretching. Daily News, May 3 2007.
- Groin Injuries. Daily News, June 6,2007.
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Adhesive Capsulitis-Arthroscopic Surgery
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Sprain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Calcific Tendonitis Of The Shoulder
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Chronic Compartment Syndrome
- Clavicle Fracture
- Foot Fracture
- Frozen Shoulder
- Groin Strain
- Hamstrings Strain
- Hip Fracture
- Hip Labral Tears
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
- Knee Sprain
- Ligament Sprains
- Meniscal Tear
- Muscle Strain
- Open Reduction And Internal Fixation Surgery
- Patella Fracture
- Patellar Tendinopathy
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Quadriceps Strain
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shin Splint
- Shinbone Fracture
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Labral Tear
- Shoulder Sprain
- Shoulder Tendinopathy
- Stress Fracture
MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery
Mount Sinai Hospital
Fellowship, Orthopedic Sports
University of Chicago Hospitals
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Klion did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2016 and/or 2017: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.