- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR Dermatology
American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
MD, NY Coll. of Osteopathic Med. of NY
Veterans Administration Med. Ctr.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Dennett is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
Icahn (East) Building Floor 2nd Fl. -Dermatology Room L2-28 (Box 1047)
1425 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
10 East 85th. Street
New York, NY 10028
10 East 85th Street
New York, NY 10028
- Monday 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 5:15pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 5:15pm
- Thursday 2:00pm - 5:45pm
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna Indeminty
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Anthem Health of NY: Vytra Health
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Choice Deluxe
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Blue Sheild Wrap Around - HMO
- Blue Shield Premier - HMO
- Blue Shield Premier
- Blue Shield Wrap Around
- Blue Shield Wrap Around Plus
- Blue Shield Wrap Around Plus - HMO
- Blue Shield of Connecticut
- Blue Shield of Connecticut - HMO
- Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Blue Shield of New Jersey - HMO
- CIGNA - Indemnity
- CIGNA Healthcare HMO
- Devon Health Services
- Empire Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Health
- Group Health Insurance, Inc.
- Health Ease - Empire Blue Cross
- Health Ease - Empire Blue Cross -HMO
- Healthnet-Empire BCBS
- Healthnet-Empire BCBS -HMO
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield - HMO
- Horizon Healthcare
- Horizon Healthcare - HMO
- Metropolitan Life
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Prudential Healthcare: a member company of Aetna
- Railroad Medicare
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- United Health Care Empire Plan - HMO
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - HMO
- Vytra - HMO
- WellCare of New York, Inc.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check