BARRY N. CHASE, DDS
- Hospital Affiliation
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Barry Chase, MD 516-506-0000 516-506-0000
Barry Chase, DDS is a recognized authority in the field of Dental Sleep Medicine, having board certifications with 3 national academies. For over 30 years the success of Dr. Chase’s practice has been based on an absolute commitment to his patient, clinical excellence and an expansive vision of dentistry’s ultimate contribution to human health. Dr Chase no longer focuses on generally dentistry, but only oral appliance therapy for sleep and TMJ disorders. He is a graduate of Georgetown University Dental School with residencies in Cancer Studies at Howard University Dental School as well as training at Memorial Sloane Kettering Hospital for Head and Neck Cancer / Oral Appliance Therapy for post-surgical cancer patients.
Dr. Chase has always been a progressive force in both Dentistry and Dental Sleep Medicine. He has lectured at national conferences throughout the country as well as various hospitals’ grand rounds, discussing the newest innovations of his field. Throughout his career he has looked to clinical innovations in dentistry to deliver greater levels of patient health. He was recently quoted as saying “in dental sleep care we make great dreams possible.”
- Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate, Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- Diplomate, American Sleep and Breathing Academy
- Dental Sleep Medicine
- Oral Appliance Therapy
- Sleep Medicine
- Epigenetic Orthodontic Appliances
- Pediatric sleep disorders
- Craniofacial morphology
- Dental School, Georgetown University Dental School
- Residency, Cancer Studies Howard University Dental School
- Residency, Sloane Kettering Memorial Hospital Head and Neck Cancer and oral Appliance Therapy for post -surgical cancer patients
- Associate Clinical Professor, Stony Brook Univ.: Polysomnography, Respiratory Care
- Advisory Board: Stony Brook Univ., CoARC Respiratory Care & Polysomnography Programs
- Consultant: Whole You USA, Respire Medical Dental Sleep Medical Oral Device Manufacture
- Scientific Advisory Board: Advanced Facialdontics
- Editorial Advisory Board: Preventative Care Today Magazine
- Craniofacial Pain
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea
- Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome
MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. CHASE has not yet completed reporting of Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.