Team Coverage Experience____________________________________________________________________
· National Football League (NFL) Baltimore Ravens Team Coverage
· National Football League (NFL) Scouting Combine Coverage
· Major League Baseball (MLB) Washington Nationals Team Coverage
· Major Indoor Soccer League (MISL) Baltimore Blast Team Coverage
· Towson University, Men’s & Women’s NCAA Lacrosse Teams Coverage
· Towson University, Men’s & Women’s NCAA Basketball Teams Coverage
· Johns Hopkins University NCAA Football Team Coverage
· Loyola University Maryland, Men’s & Women’s NCAA Basketball Teams Coverage
· Loyola University Maryland, Men’s & Women’s NCAA Lacrosse Teams Coverage
· Loyola University Maryland, Men’s & Women’s NCAA Soccer Teams Coverage
· Goucher College, Men’s & Women’s NCAA Sports Training Room Coverage
· Public School Athletic League (PSAL), Harry S. Truman High School (NY)Varsity & Junior Varsity Football Team Coverage
MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Fellowship, Sports Medicine
Union Memorial Hospital
Hassan SE, Bekarev M, Kim MY, Lin J, Piperdi S, Gorlick R, Geller DS. Cell surface receptor expression patterns in osteosarcoma. Cancer 2012 Feb; 118(3).
Ulnohumeral Chondral and Ligamentous Overload (UCLO). In: Elbow Collateral Ulnar Ligament Injury: A Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment. Springer;.
Hassan SE, Bekarev M, Kim M, Lin J, Piperdi S, Gorlick R, Geller DS. “Cell Surface Receptor Expression Patterns in Osteosarcoma” .;.
“Surface Receptor Expression Patterns in Osteosarcoma” .;.
“Impact of the Pattern and Size of an Ulnar Collateral Ligament Tear on the Posteromedial Compartment of the Elbow.” .;.
“Impact of Distal Ulnar Collateral Ligament Tear Pattern on Contact Forces and Valgus Stability in the Posteromedial Compartment of the Elbow.”.;.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Hassan did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2015 and/or 2016: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.