- PROFESSOR Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
- A Phase 1/2 Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-911543 in Subjects with Myelofibrosis
- Randomized Trial of Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a versus Hydroxurea Therapy in the Treatment of High Risk Polycythemia Vera and High Risk Essential Thrombocythemia
- MPD-RC 111: Single Arm Salvage Therapy with Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a for Patients with High Risk PV or High Risk ET who are Either Hydroxurea Resistent or Intolerant or Have Had Abdominal Vein Thrombosis
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Below are financial relationships with industry reported by Dr. Hoffman during 2012 and/or 2013. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
- AllCells, LLC; Incyte Corporation
Scientific Advisory Board:
- AllCells, LLC
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Tisch Cancer Institute; Atran Berg Laboratory Building
1428 Madison Avenue, E Level, Box 1079
New York, NY 10029