Nenad Trubelja, MD Email Nenad Trubelja
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Medicine, Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Tagalog (Philippines)
- Hospital Affiliations
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai West
- New Office 212-752-2700212-752-2700
MD, University of Zagreb
Residency, Internal Medicine
NYU Medical Center
Fellowship, Critical Care
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Lenox Hill Hospital
Arabic, Croatian, English, French, Hebrew, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog (Philippines)
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
1. Moussa I.,Costa R.,Leon M.,Lansky A.,Lasic Z., Trubelja N., et al: A Prospective Registry
To Evaluate Sirolimus-Eluting Stents Implanted at Coronary Bifurcation Lesions Using the
“Crush Technique”: Am J Cardiol 2006:97:1317-1321
2. Trubelja N., Vaughan C., Coplan N. : The Role of statins in Preventing Stroke;
Preventive Cardiology ; 2005; 8:2:98-101; Spring 2005
3. Kes P., Orlic-Cunovic D., Trubelja N.: Acute hypotension and shock in the hyperkalemic patient on maintenance haemodialysis. Nephron: 72(3): 484-6, 1996.
4. Kes P., Orlic-Cunovic D., Trubelja N.: A life-threatening complications of extreme hyperkalemia in a patient on maintenance haemodialysis. Acta Medica Croatica: 49(3): 147-50, 1995.
5. Trubelja N., Planinc D., Jeric M.: The impact of Mean platelet volume and platelet count on thrombus formation in CAD. Presented at the Annual International Meeting of the European Cardiology Association, Zagreb, Republic of Croatia, May 1996.
6. Jeric M., Trubelja N., Starcevic B.: The relation between plasma Lp(a) levels and the severity and extent of angiographic CAD. Presented at the International Congress of Cardiology, Zagreb, Republic of Croatia, June 1995.
7. Trubelja N., Planinc D., Mihatov S.: The diagnostic efficacy of Troponin T for diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction. Presented at the Annual International Meeting of the European Cardiology Association, Ljubljana, Republic of Slovenia, April 1994.
8. Trubelja N., Planinc D.: The role of echocardiography in predicting the risk of CVA or TIA in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation. Presented at the International Congress of Cardiology, Opatia, Republic of Croatia, May 1993.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Trubelja has not yet completed reporting of Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.