- ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatrics
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attentional Problems
- Behavioral Health
- Develomental Disabilities
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Language Development Problems
- Learning Disability
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- School Avoidance
- Sensory Processing Disorder
MD, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - College of Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital
Fellowship, Peds Developmental Behavioral
New York University School of Medicine
- Dr. Martinez received her medical degree from the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center. She completed her Pediatric residency at Mount Sinai in 2009 and recently completed her Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric fellowship at NYU Langone Medical Center at Bellevue. Dr. Martinez specializes in the evaluation and treatment of children with developmental delays and disabilities. She works closely with families to identify a child’s needs and strengths, and assists in obtaining the optimal interventions to promote learning. Her subspecialty interests include complex developmental disabilities and behavioral regulation disorders.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Martinez has not yet completed reporting of Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
5 East 98th Street
New York, NY 10029
- Thursday 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm