For Your Visit
Once you and your medical oncologist or surgeon have decided that radiation therapy may be part of your cancer treatment, they will recommend that you come in for a consultation with one of our physicians. This initial visit is an opportunity for you to meet with one of our doctors, who can answer questions you may have; learn about your condition and what to expect from your treatments; and, finally, determine if radiation therapy is right for you.
Prior to the consultation you must provide the following documentation:
- Imaging results (X-ray, CT scan, etc.) and pathology reports related to your cancer diagnosis; you may have them mailed or faxed to us in advance of your appointment.
- All health insurance information
- A list of all of current medications
- A completed registration form; download the printable registration form
You should also:
- Let us know in advance, if you speak a language other than English, and need a translator; we will request a trained interpreter for you.
- Prepare a list of questions you would like to ask the doctor
1184 Fifth Avenue (at 100th Street)
New York NY 10029