Our Advanced Treatment Options
The Metastasis Center’s multidisciplinary team is skilled in providing a broad range of cancer treatments, such as the following:
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC): In this procedure, a solution containing chemotherapy is heated and instilled into the abdominal cavity for approximately 90 minutes. This abdominal “bath” directly penetrates the diseased tissue in order to kill cancer cells more effectively while minimizing side effects in the rest of the body.
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy: This therapy delivers extremely precise, highly focused radiation to a lesion in the brain or spine in order to target the disease while sparing the healthy surrounding tissue
- Liver Metastasis Resections: This is a complex surgery to remove or ablate tumors that have spread to the liver.
- Noninvasive Lung Metastasis Resections: Video administered thoracic surgery to remove lung metastases with the fewest complications.
- Early Phase Clinical Trials: Patients who meet certain criteria are eligible for enrollment in a number of clinical trials for novel cancer therapies.
1470 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
The Metastasis Center is pleased to provide patients across the country and around the world with remote medical consultations.Learn more