Colon & Rectal Cancer
Mount Sinai Health System takes a patient-centered approach in diagnosing and treating colon and rectal cancer, also known as colorectal cancer. Our colon and rectal medical oncologists are specialists in gastrointestinal (GI) cancers whose goal is to ensure that patients have the best outcomes. Our division of colon and rectal surgery at Mount Sinai has been treating colorectal patients for longer than most other health care institutions in the New York Metropolitan Area, earning the trust of colorectal cancer patients who have come to rely on our expert diagnosis and treatment.
Diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancers are available at several locations. For more information about the Mount Sinai Health System, please visit the following page(s):
- Division of Colorectal Surgery at Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Colorectal Cancer Services at Mount Sinai Queens
- Colorectal Cancer Services at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s
- Colorectal Cancer Services at Mount Sinai West
- Colon and Rectal Cancer Services at The Tisch Cancer Institute