At Mount Sinai Manhattan Heart, Dr. Ira Blaufarb, Dr. Donna Ingram, and Dr. Nicholas DuBois are board certified cardiologists who partner with their patients to prevent, diagnose, and treat cardiovascular disease. With two convenient locations on the Upper East and Upper West sides of Manhattan, our practice provides the highest quality of care with a full complement of services, the latest in technology, and new offices to allow us to serve you better.
Why Choose Manhattan Heart?
We know you have many choices for your cardiovascular care. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Mount Sinai Manhattan Heart.
- A Patient Centered Philosophy: We focus on you as an individual patient. We strive to exceed your expectations from every perspective. From the moment you call for an appointment to your greeting by our front desk staff to your interaction with our clinical staff, we focus on providing state-of-the-art, compassionate care.
- Convenient and Comprehensive Care – All Under One Roof: We know cardiac symptoms are frightening so we strive to diagnose your problems in a timely manner. We offer a full complement of diagnostic services in both of our locations and can often times have your tests completed the same day. This means you get answers right away without ever having to leave our office.
- Bringing Private Practice Sensibility to One of the Nations' Top Cardiology Programs: We are pleased to announce our partnership with the Mount Sinai Health System, where each of our doctors has been appointed pending Associate Professors in the Icahn School of Medicine. The Cardiac Catheterization Lab at Mount Sinai has achieved the highest safety rating among New York State's 54 institutions that perform percutaneous coronary interventions (PCI), a minimally invasive heart procedure commonly known as angioplasty. The cardiology division at Mount Sinai is nationally recognized as one of the best in the country. We maintain our privileges at Lenox Hill Hospital to diversify your choices.
- Experienced, Yet Current: With a combined 40 years of experience treating cardiovascular disease, Drs. Blaufarb, Ingram, and DuBois are not new to medicine. Even so, we maintain a focus on technology and new advancements in our field, so that we can offer you a combination of the "tried and true" as well as the "latest and greatest."
- Always Improving: We believe that offering the best patient experience means never resting. We utilize a fully-integrated electronic medical record. This means that your patient information is secure but can be accessed from almost anywhere by your physician. We expect to add a patient portal soon, which will give you access to elements of your electronic medical record easily from your PC or even from your mobile device. We also plan to partner with ZocDoc.com to allow you to schedule appointments with our physicians online.
Mount Sinai Manhattan Heart
177 East 87th Street, Suite 507
(at Third Avenue)
New York, NY 10128
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
638 Columbus Avenue, 2nd Floor
(at 91st Street)
New York, NY 10024
Monday - Friday
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.