- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Neurosurgery
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Radiology
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Endovascular Embolization
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Subdural Hematoma
- Vertebral Compression Fracture
- Vertebroplasty And Kyphoplasty
MD, UCLA School of Medicine
Internship, General Surgery
UCLA Medical Center
University of California
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Dr. Moyle joined the Department of Neurosurgery faculty in April 2010 after having completed a fellowship in interventional neuroradiology with Dr. Aman Patel at Mount Sinai. He had previously practiced general adult neurosurgery as the chairman of the Neurosurgery Department, Moore Regonal Hospital in Pinehurst North Carolina. Dr. Moyle also practiced both general pediatric and adult neurosurgery in Fairfax Virginia. Dr. Moyle earned a PhD in Molecular Biology from University of Southern California, and an MD from The University of California, Los Angeles four years later, graduating as a member of the medical honor society AOA. He stayed at UCLA for his neurosurgical training and has been board certified by the American Association of Neurological Surgery since 2004. Dr. Moyle has had a long standing interest in minimally invasive neurosurgical techniques and has performed hundreds of minimally invasive spine surgeries. Dr. Moyle’s fellowship in interventional neuroradiology has allowed him to extend his experience with minimally invasive surgeries to cerebrovascular neurosurgery where he can offer both endovascular and traditional surgeries. Dr. Moyle treats both brain and spinal disorders including intracranial aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, carotid stenosis, stroke, spinal compression fractures, herniated lumbar and cervical discs, spinal AVMs and tumor embolization.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Moyle did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2012 and/or 2013: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
1468 Madison Avenue
Annenberg Building - 8th Floor Room 40
New York, NY 10029
1010 North Broadway
Yonkers, NY 10701