At the Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health, we recognize the crucial role that labor unions play in occupational health and safety. Since our inception, we have partnered closely with labor unions. We work with members’ specific occupational health exposures and needs, develop and provide clinical services to address issues, and provide education and training on how to avoid or reduce work-related exposures.
- Confidential medical examinations
- Physical and mental health, industrial hygiene, and social work services
- Medical screenings for members who have been exposed to occupational hazards, such as asbestos, silica, and lead.
- Ergonomics and environmental health and safety consultations
- Occupational health education and training sessions
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 888-702-0630.
Selikoff Centers at Mount Sinai
Manhattan Clinical Center
1468 Madison Avenue
Annenberg Building, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10029 map
Staten Island Clinical Center
690 Castleton Avenue, 2nd Floor
Staten Island, NY 10310 map
Monroe Clinical Center
745 Route 17M, Suite 103
Monroe, NY 10950 map
Yonkers Clinical Center
1020 Warburton Avenue, Suite 1
Yonkers, NY 10701 map
Hours vary by location
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Like us on Facebook|