At the Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health, we recognize the crucial role that labor unions play in occupational health and safety. Since our inception, we have partnered closely with labor unions. We work with members’ specific occupational health exposures and needs, develop and provide clinical services to address issues, and provide education and training on how to avoid or reduce work-related exposures.
- Confidential medical examinations
- Physical and mental health, industrial hygiene, and social work services
- Medical screenings for members who have been exposed to occupational hazards, such as asbestos, silica, and lead.
- Ergonomics and environmental health and safety consultations
- Occupational health education and training sessions
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 888-702-0630.