For Medical Providers
The doctors at the Mount Sinai Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health are leaders and experts in the field of occupational medicine. We specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses. Our doctors, mental health providers, social workers, industrial hygienists, and ergonomists are prepared and available as needed to partner with you in addressing a wide array of your patients’ occupational related physical health, mental health, and socioeconomic needs.
- Do you have patients who work with asbestos, solvents, lead, or other dangerous materials?
- Do you have patients who performed rescue, recovery, or clean-up work in response to the WTC disaster of 9/11?
- Do you have patients whose jobs involve repeating the same physical motions over and over, working in uncomfortable positions, or include constant heavy lifting?
- Do you have patients who have difficulty breathing?
- Do you have patients whose wrists, hands, or arms ache or feel numb?
- Do you have patients who feel fewer symptoms when they are away from work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help. To make a referral or more information, please contact us at any of our Mount Sinai Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health locations.
Selikoff Centers at Mount Sinai
Manhattan Clinical Center
1468 Madison Avenue
Annenberg Building, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10029
Staten Island Clinical Center
690 Castleton Avenue, 2nd Floor
Staten Island, NY 10310
Monroe Clinical Center
745 Route 17M, Suite 103
Monroe, NY 10950
Yonkers Clinical Center
1020 Warburton Avenue, Suite 1
Yonkers, NY 10701
Hours vary by location