The U.S. News & World Report 2013-2014 “Best Children’s Hospital” edition ranks Mount Sinai in seven specialities.
Gastroenterology at Kravis Children's Hospital
We provide comprehensive, family-centered care to infants, children and teens with digestive disorders. Our pediatric experts provide care for a range of common and complex digestive disorders including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
In the 2013-2014 edition of "Best Children's Hospitals", U.S. News & World Report ranked Kravis Children's Hospital at Mount Sinai among the nation’s best in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Conditions We Treat
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Celiac disease
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Liver, biliary and pancreatic diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic or recurring abdominal pain
- Allergic gastrointestinal disorders
For information or to make an appointment: