U.S. News & World Report ranks Kravis Children’s Hospital among the nation’s top hospitals for Gastroentero- logy and GI Surgery in its 2014-2015 “Best Children’s Hospitals” issue. Learn more
Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Kravis Children's Hospital
We provide comprehensive, family-centered care to infants, children and teens with digestive disorders. Our pediatric experts provide care for a range of common and complex digestive disorders including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
In its 2014-2015 "Best Children's Hospitals" issue, U.S. News & World Report ranks Kravis Children's Hospital at Mount Sinai among the nation’s best in Gastroenterology and GI Surgery.
Conditions We Treat
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Celiac disease
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Liver, biliary and pancreatic diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic or recurring abdominal pain
- Allergic gastrointestinal disorders
For information or to make an appointment: