U.S. News & World Report ranks Kravis Children's Hospital among the nation's best in six pediatric specialties: cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology, nephrology, pulmonology and urology. Learn more
Gastroenterology at Kravis Children's Hospital
We provide comprehensive, family-centered care to infants, children and teens with digestive disorders. Our pediatric experts provide care for a range of common and complex digestive disorders including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
In the 2012-2013 edition of "America's Best Children's Hospital", U.S. News & World Report ranked Kravis Children's Hospital at Mount Sinai among the country’s best in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Conditions We Treat
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Celiac disease
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Liver, biliary and pancreatic diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic or recurring abdominal pain
- Allergic gastrointestinal disorders
For information or to make an appointment: