Parking for Patients of Ruttenberg Treatment Center of The Tisch Cancer Institute
- Drive to the Mount Sinai Parking Facility on the northwest corner of Madison Avenue and East 104th Street. The attended lot is open from 5 AM – 10 PM Monday through Friday.
- Identify yourself as a Ruttenberg Treatment Center patient. You will leave your key and the attendant will park your car.
- A shuttle bus runs between the parking lot and Ruttenberg Treatment Center every 20 minutes from 7 AM – 7 PM. It is a 5-minute ride between the parking lot and Ruttenberg. The shuttle can accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
- The cost of parking, including shuttle service, is $10 per day, payable when you register at Ruttenberg. At registration, please request a parking permit to place in your front windshield for future visits.
- Saturdays only, Ruttenberg patients may park in the Mount Sinai Hospital Garage and receive the special rate of $10 per day. The garage is located on East 99th Street between Madison and Park Avenues.
- Please observe Mount Sinai's No Tipping Policy