Breast Services at Mount Sinai
From diagnosis through each step of the treatment process, the breast services we offer focus on your physical and emotional well-being and provide informative counseling to find the right treatment option for you.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Breast Imaging – We offer state-of-the-art breast imaging services (including mammography, ultrasound, and biopsies) through our Radiology Imaging Center at Mount Sinai
- Breast Reconstruction (plastic surgery) - Our plastic surgeons work closely with breast surgeons and oncologists to provide breast cancer patients with the best options for breast reconstruction.
- Medical Oncology – Mount Sinai medical oncologists specializing in breast cancer provide diagnoses, consultations, second opinions, treatment and follow-up care at all stages of the disease
- Radiation Oncology – Our radiation oncology team provides radiation therapy – one of the most effective treatments available to fight cancer
- Breast Surgery – Breast surgeons at Mount Sinai offer a variety of surgical options to breast cancer patients
- Pathology – Our breast pathologists are experts in diagnosis of lesions evaluated by core biopsy and correlating them with imaging findings, as well as dealing with surgical cases and consultations from other institutions. They are all specialized in breast pathology.
- The Breast Health Resource Program – The Breast Health Resource Program is dedicated to meeting the emotional and practical needs of women and men with breast cancer. They offer information, guidance, and critical support to patients from diagnosis through survivorship.
- The Cancer Risk Evaluation Program (CaRE)– The CaRE Program is dedicated to helping individuals who are at high risk for developing breast cancer. It offers comprehensive risk assessment, cancer prevention, research, and education services to help people understand, reduce and manage their risk for developing breast cancer.
To call for an appointment or for more information:
855-TO-DUBIN (863-8246) or 212-241-3300
Mount Sinai Medical Center
1176 5th Avenue
New York, New York