Dubin Breast Center Services
From diagnosis through each step of the treatment process, the breast services we offer focus on your physical and emotional well-being and provide informative counseling to find the right treatment option for you.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Breast Imaging – We offer state-of-the-art breast imaging services (including mammography, ultrasound, and biopsies) through our Radiology Imaging Center at Mount Sinai
- Breast Reconstruction (plastic surgery) - Our plastic surgeons work closely with breast surgeons and oncologists to provide breast cancer patients with the best options for breast reconstruction.
- Medical Oncology – Mount Sinai medical oncologists specializing in breast cancer provide diagnoses, consultations, second opinions, treatment and follow-up care at all stages of the disease
- Radiation Oncology – Our radiation oncology team provides radiation therapy – one of the most effective treatments available to fight cancer
- Breast Surgery – Breast surgeons at Mount Sinai offer a variety of surgical options to breast cancer patients
- Pathology – Our breast pathologists are experts in diagnosis of lesions evaluated by core biopsy and correlating them with imaging findings, as well as dealing with surgical cases and consultations from other institutions. They are all specialized in breast pathology.
- Social Work Services – The Breast Health Resource Program is dedicated to meeting the emotional and practical needs of women and men with breast cancer. They offer information, guidance, and critical support to patients from diagnosis through survivorship.
- High Risk Program– The CaRE Program is dedicated to helping individuals who are at high risk for developing breast cancer. It offers comprehensive risk assessment, cancer prevention, research, and education services to help people understand, reduce and manage their risk for developing breast cancer.
- Massage Therapy – The Dubin massage therapy team is comprised of experienced New York State Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT) and Nationally Board Certified Reflexologists (NBCR) with additional training in oncology and hospital-based massage.
- Nutrition Services – A nutritionist is available for individual nutrition counseling for general wellness, weight management, and the management of cancer or treatment related symptoms.
- Psychology Services – Our psychologists offer cutting edge, evidence-based, clinical services to strengthen and heal the mind, body and spirit. We provide treatments, services and workshops to help patients cope with pain, illness and stress and to promote wellness, comfort and healing.
- Survivorship – Our Survivorship Program is here to help you develop a plan for your ongoing health care. Our multidisciplinary team all working together to improve long term breast cancer survivorship is made up of oncology trained nurse practitioners, social workers, psychologists, nutritionists, and massage therapists.
Dubin Breast Center
The Mount Sinai Hospital
1176 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10029
For Appointments and Information
Tel: 855-TO-DUBIN (863-8246) or
Tel: 212-241-3300 option 1
Breast Reconstruction (plastic surgery)
Tel: 212-241-3300 option 3
Tel: 212-241-3300 option 2
Breast Health Resource Program (psychosocial support)