Join Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s
2017 TCS New York City Marathon Team!
2017 marks the eighth year Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s Run For Teens team members will join together and conquer 26.2 miles at the TCS New York City Marathon. Last year, our Marathon team of 9 runners raised over $45,000 in support of the free, comprehensive and integrated primary care, sexual and reproductive health, mental health, dental and optical, and nutrition and fitness services we provide to young people ages 10 to 24. This year, we have 10 team spots available. Come join us!
Why join Mount Sinai Adolescent Center’s team?
Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s Marathon team members will receive guaranteed entry into the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon in exchange for raising a minimum of $3,500 to support the Center’s work. Every $1,000 our team members raise will support a full year of comprehensive health services for an adolescent or young adult in need.
Team members will also receive:
• A personal fundraising page through CrowdRise to make your supporter outreach simple
• Fundraising support from Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center Development staff
• A team running shirt
• Invitation to our Pre-Marathon Pasta Party, where you can connect with fellow team members
• Access to the New York Road Runners (NYRR) Online Marathon Training Module at a discounted price
• All of our thanks and the appreciation of our patients!
To join the team, e-mail AHCMarathon@mountsinai.org.
Use our guide to create your digital signature
Email your completed application to us at AHCMarathon@mountsinai.org