Join Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s
2014 ING NYC Marathon Team
2014 marks the fourth year that Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s Run for Teens team will join together and conquer 26.2 miles at the ING NYC Marathon. Last year, our marathon team of 11 runners raised nearly $80,000 in support of the free, comprehensive and integrated medical, sexual and reproductive, dental, optical and mental health services we provide to young people ages 10 to 24. This year, we have 15 slots. Come join us!
Why join Mount Sinai Adolescent Center’s team?
Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s Marathon team members will receive guaranteed entry into the 2014 ING NYC Marathon in exchange for raising a minimum of $3,500 to support the Center’s work. Every $1000 our team members raise will support a full year of comprehensive health services for an adolescent or young adult in need.
Team members will also receive:
- A personal fundraising page through Crowdrise to make your supporter outreach simple
- Fundraising support from Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center Development staff
- A team running shirt
- Invitation to our Pre-Marathon pasta party, where you can connect with fellow team members
- Access to the New York Road Runner's Online Marathon Training Module at a discounted price
- All of our thanks and the appreciation of our patients!
How to Apply
Fill out 2014 Marathon Application [DOC]
E-mail your completed application to us at email@example.com.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org