Our obstetrician/gynecologists at Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights are experts in women’s health. These board certified physicians specialize in caring for women during adolescence, reproductive years, and menopause. Our physicians are trained in routine health screening for women of all ages, low and moderate risk prenatal care, and surgical and office-based management of a variety of gynecologic diseases.
Conditions We Treat
Some of the common conditions treated by our OBGYN team include:
- Heavy or irregular periods
- Menopausal symptoms
- Normal pregnancies, as well as moderate-risk pregnancies complicated by medical conditions such as diabetes and hypertension
- Painful periods
- Pelvic pain
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Vaginal discomfort
The obstetrician/gynecologists at Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights trained in many of the latest medical and surgical treatments for gynecologic issues. We offer many treatments in the office, avoiding unnecessary hospital visits. We offer ultrasounds in our office, and we also have an on-site radiology suite for mammograms, MRI, and bone density scans.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Colposcopy and loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- Counseling and provision of contraception
- Laparoscopy for ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic pain
- Minimally invasive hysterectomies
- Nonsurgical treatment of heavy or painful periods
- Preconception counseling
- Tubal ligation and sterilization
- Routine vaginal delivers, c-sections, and vaginal deliveries after c-sections
If your condition requires specialty care, we have a large network of Mount Sinai physicians that we collaborate with in order to provide you with the highest level of service.
Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights
300 Cadman Plaza West
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Hours of Operation
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.