Inside Mount Sinai
In this issue:
- The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai hosted its fourth annual SINAInnovations conference, with a focus on digital medicine.
- Mount Sinai Roosevelt has changed its name to Mount Sinai West.
- The Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center recognized six individuals at the twelfth annual Breakfast of Legends.
- David Muller, MD, recently received the 2015 Alpha Omega Alpha Distinguished Teacher Award.
- Around the Health System: Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, and Mount Sinai West held their annual Breast Service Luncheon; wheel-chair bound patients in Mount Sinai’s Recreation Therapy Program showcased their dance moves at a recent World Stroke Day Fair; and Mr. and Mrs. Met visited pediatric patients at The Zone during the World Series games.
July 20 - August 2, 2015 [PDF]
June 29 - July 19, 2015 [PDF]
June 15 - June 28, 2015 [PDF]