Anorexia Nervosa (AN) Study
If you are female, between the ages of 12-22, and have symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa. You may be eligible to participate in a study examining the relationship between levels of sex hormones and impulsive/compulsive behaviors in female adolescents/young adults.
- Study takes place over 2 visits with each lasting approximately 2 hours each
Participants will be compensated for their time and effort.
For more information please contact:
Clinical Research Coordinator
MSSM IRB approved from 6/28/12 to 3/1/13, GCO#11-0376
Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drug Use PET Study
- Males over 18 years old
- Has completed at least 1 anabolic Steroid Cycle
- Planned cycle is between 6 and 18 weeks in duration
- Plans on starting a cycle in the next 3 months
What You’ll Get For Participating?
- $750 over 4 visits
- Travel to/from Brookhaven National Laboratories (BNL) provided by car service
- Summary of your participation including levels of testosterone and other gonadal hormones, and body composition
What You’ll Be Asked To Do
- Baseline Interview (~3 hrs), plus 3 trips to BNL for PET and MRI scans
- 3 PET scans, 1 MRI scan at Brookhaven National Laboratories
- 3 Urine samples
- 3 Blood Draws
Your Participation Is Completely Confidential
If you are interested in participating, please contact the study
coordinator, Eleanna, at 212-659-9298.
MSSM IRB approved from 2/1/12 to 11/21/12, GCO #
If you are interested to being place on the waiting list when a study comes up, please feel free to send us an e-mail.
For more information or to make an appointment:
1425 Madison Ave. (corner or 98th St. and Madison Ave.)
ICAHN Building, Floor 6, Room 32
New York, NY 10029