Melissa Baldwin, MD Email Melissa Baldwin
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Surgery, Vascular Surgery
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Diagnostic, Molecular and Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn 718-677-0109 718-677-0109
Dr. Melissa Baldwin is an Assistant Professor of Vascular Surgery at Mount Sinai Brooklyn.
Dr. Baldwin earned a medical degree from the Boston University School of Medicine in 2014. She completed an internship and residency in general surgery at New York University School of Medicine in 2016 and went on to graduate from the Integrated Vascular Surgery Residency Program at Mount Sinai in 2019.
Dr. Baldwin’s clinical interests include peripheral artery disease, venous disease, wound care, hemodialysis access, carotid artery disease, aneurysmal disease, and mesenteric vascular disease.
She has presented at multiple national conferences including the Eastern Vascular Society and the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, and has been published as lead or co-author in more than a dozen publications.
Am Board of Surgery (Sub: General Vascular Surg)
Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair/Removal
- Aortic Disease
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Stenosis Repair
- Aortoiliac And Aortofemoral Bypass Graft Surgery
- Arteriovenous Graft Placement
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty / Stent
- Below-The-Knee Amputation
- Carotid Artery Endarterectomy
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
- Endovenous Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Femoropopliteal Bypass Surgery
- Leg Pain While Walking / Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Surgery Second Opinion
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgery
- Venous Stasis
- Wound Care
MD, Boston University School of Medicine
Residency, General Surgery
New York University School of Medicine
Residency, Vascular Surgery
Mount Sinai Hospital
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Baldwin has not yet completed reporting of Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.