Mark Reiner, MD
- CLINICAL PROFESSOR | Surgery
- CLINICAL PROFESSOR | Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science
- Hospital Affiliation
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Physician Office 212-879-6677212-879-6677
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (including stones in the bile duct)
- Laparoscopic Colectomy (Crohn's Disease, ulcerative colitis, familial polyposis, benign and malignant tumors)
- Laparoscopic Small Bowel Surgery
- Laparoscopic Esophagogastric (GERD, hiatal hernia, Achalasia, tumors both benign and malignant, peptic ulcer disease) Surgery
- Laparoscopic solid organ (spleen, adrenal, pancreas)
- Laparoscopic lysis of adhesions (abdominal pain)
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Axillary/Breast Cancer Lymph Node Surgery
American Board of Surgery
- Abdominal Hernia
- Groin Hernia
- Hernia Repair
- Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Procedures
MD, S.U.N.Y., Health Science Center
Mount Sinai Hospital
Arthur H. Aufses, Sr. Award in Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgical techniques
- Use of synthetic materials in hernia repairs
Cunnigham J, Katx LB, Brower ST, Reiner MA. Laparoscopic Resection of Two Liver Hemangiomata. Surg Laparosc Endosc 1995 August; 5(4): 277-280.
Ren Christine J, Salky B, Reiner M. Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Splenectomy for Ruptured Spleen. Surg Endosc 2001 March; 15(3): 324.
Patterson E, Gagner M, Salky B, Inabnet WB, Brower S, Edye M, Gurland B, Reiner M, Pertsemlidis D. Laparoscopic Pancreatic Resection: Single Institution Experience of 19 Patients. JAM Collage Surg 2001 September; 193(3): 281-287.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Reiner did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2018 and/or 2019: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.