- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science
Obstetrics & Gynecology
MD, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
NYU Downtown Hospital
Fellowship, Maternal Fetal Med.
Mount Sinai Hospital
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Ferrara has not yet completed reporting of Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
5 East 98th St
New York, NY 10029
- Wednesday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare - HMO
- American Imaging (AIM)
- Beech Street
- Devon Health Services
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Health
- Group Health Insurance (GHI) - HMO
- Group Health Insurance (GHI) - PPO
- Health Insurance Plan (HIP)
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Mount Sinai Top Tier
- United Health Care Commercial
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check