Antoine Abed, MD
- ASSOCIATE CLINICAL PROFESSOR | Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine (Lung)
- Sleep Medicine
- Hospital Affiliations
- Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Doctors Medicine Multispecialty 212-523-8672 212-523-8672
Critical Care Medicine
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Collagen-Vascular Associated Lung Disease
- Daytime Sleepiness
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Mass
- Mediastinal Adenopathy Surgery
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- REM sleep behavior disorder (RBD)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Shortness of Breath / Difficulty in Breathing
- Sleep Apnea
MD, American University of Beirut
Residency, Internal Medicine
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Fellowship, Pulmonary & Critical Care
Henry Ford Medical Group
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Abed did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2021 and/or 2022: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.