Mount Sinai Doctors in Queens
Whether you’re noticing new symptoms like stomach pain, living with a chronic condition like diabetes, or simply due for an annual checkup, Mount Sinai Doctors are here for you in Queens to help. Our physicians offer primary care and specialty care for a wide range of conditions. Understanding the importance of convenient care, we bring the medical expertise of the Mount Sinai Health System home to our Queens community. Our local residents can benefit from the advanced diagnostics and leading-edge treatments a major academic medical center has to offer.
Combining superb medical expertise with personalized attention, our doctors, nurses, and other team members provide our patients with specialized care in the following fields:
- Bariatric Surgery: Skilled in the newest laparoscopic techniques for weight loss surgery, our surgeons provide consultations as well as pre- and post-operative care on-site. Our team also includes specialists in nutrition, cardiology, and gastroenterology to help throughout your weight loss journey.
- Cardiology: We provide diagnostics, treatments, and preventive care. Our heart specialists are skilled in managing coronary artery disease, hypertension, lipid disorder, and more. If advanced care is necessary, our patients have direct access to the Mount Sinai Health System’s full services for all heart-related conditions.
- Diabetes Education: Our registered dietitian helps each of our patients to understand and adopt healthy lifestyle habits. By providing nutrition counseling, sharing disease management strategies, and conducting regular exams, we help our patients better control their diabetes and prevent complications.
- Endocrinology: We provide the best available diagnostics and therapies in endocrinology. We offer skilled care for a range of disorders, such as adrenal disease, Cushing syndrome, diabetes, infertility, Paget’s disease, pituitary disease, polycystic ovary syndrome, and conditions of the thyroid.
- Gastroenterology: We provide expert care for routine symptoms like constipation and diarrhea, as well as disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, peptic ulcer disease, Barrett’s esophagus, inflammatory bowel disease, and more. Our specialists are skilled in procedures from colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy to esophagogastroduodenoscopy.
- Hematology and Oncology: Our patients receive the best available treatments for hemophilia, sickle cell disease, Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin lymphoma, leukemia, multiple myeloma, and more. Through the Mount Sinai Queens Infusion Center, we offer easy access to treatments from blood transfusions to chemotherapy.
- Hepatology: We offer the latest therapies for diseases of the liver. Our hepatologist has extensive experience treating chronic hepatitis B and C, abnormal liver enzymes, fatty liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver, non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), alcoholic liver disease, liver cancer, and more.
- Neurology: We rely on the newest research and technologies to treat disorders including Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, essential tremor, spasticity, headaches, and back and neck pain. Our neurologist provides in-office consultations and evaluations for deep brain stimulation, Botox therapies, and more.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN): In addition to obstetric care for pregnancy and childbirth, we offer a full range of gynecologic services. We provide annual checkups, cancer screenings, breast and pelvic exams, pap smears, human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccinations, and sexual health counseling, as well as treatments for conditions from abnormal uterine bleeding to gynecologic cancers.
- Orthopedics: We treat the full range of orthopedic traumas and disorders, including fractures, sports injuries, tendonitis, osteoarthritis, and more. Our orthopedists are skilled in providing the most advanced services, from injections and fracture care to joint replacement surgery.
- Podiatry: Our foot doctor is skilled in providing specialized treatments for disorders that include bunions, flat feet, hammertoes, heel pain, toenail conditions (such as fungus), skin conditions, and issues associated with diabetes.
- Primary Care: We provide yearly checkups, routine vaccinations, pre-operative evaluations, and referrals. Our internal medicine doctors provide personalized care for a range of issues, from acute complaints like sore throat or flu to chronic conditions like diabetes and heart disease.
- Radiology and Lab Services: For your convenience, we offer a number of tests on-site, including blood draws, ultrasound, X-ray, and certain cardiology services such as stress testing.
- Surgery: We provide pre- and post-operative care on-site for a range of conditions, from appendicitis to vascular disease. Our surgeons are skilled in the newest laparoscopic, robotic, and minimally invasive techniques, and they perform surgeries at Mount Sinai Health System locations throughout New York City.
- Urology: Using advanced diagnostics and leading-edge therapies, our urologists care for men and women experiencing a range of symptoms and conditions. We treat symptoms such as blood in the urine, neurological problems affecting the bladder, urologic cancers, prostate disorders, stones and cysts, and more.
Mount Sinai Doctors in Queens offers our community telemedicine/video appointments so that you can receive ongoing health care from the safety and convenience of home. We recognize during this heightened alert about COVID-19, that this convenient service is extremely helpful. Both new and existing patients can make telemedicine appointments with most doctors in our practice.
Telemedicine visits are available at the following locations for these services: