Our cardiologists and cardiac surgeons offer treatments for all types of heart disease, including:
- Patients choose Mount Sinai Heart for treatment of heart rhythm disorders because of our clinical expertise, leadership, and innovative research. Our arrhythmia specialists (known as electrophysiologists) are experienced in performing even the most delicate procedures.
- At our Al-Sabah Arrhythmia Institute, a state-of-the-art facility offering the most sophisticated and compassionate care, we treat all types of arrhythmia, from supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) to atrial fibrillation (Afib) and ventricular tachycardia.
- Cardiac Surgery
- Hearing you need heart surgery can be stressful, but the cardiac surgeons of Mount Sinai Heart are highly skilled in the safest and most effective procedures.
- We have a strong history of treating heart disease through cardiovascular surgery. Our expertise includes coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery, robotic cardiac surgery, and minimally invasive procedures.
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Our team is dedicated to fighting coronary artery disease (heart attacks, angina, peripheral artery disease, and more) through diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Working with you, your family, and your extended health care team, we coordinate a personalized treatment plan based on your medical history, type of condition, and lifestyle.
- Heart Failure
- At Mount Sinai Heart, our cardiologists and cardiac surgeons specialize in the treatment and management of patients living with mild, moderate, and advanced heart failure.
- Our treatment options for heart failure include medication, devices (such as left ventricular assist device, or LVAD), and, when needed, transplants.
- Valve Disease
- At Mount Sinai Heart, we diagnose and treat the full range of valve disease disorders. We deliver state-of-the-art, compassionate treatment to our patients.
- Our cardiac care team provides clinical expertise to treat mitral valve disease; aortic stenosis and regurgitation; and bicuspid, tricuspid, and pulmonary valve diseases.
As part of the Mount Sinai Health System, the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Heart at Mount Sinai Morningside work 24/7 to ensure the health and safety of the families and communities we serve. For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us at 866-432-7801.