Mount Sinai Heart: Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery
When it comes to something as important as heart health, choosing the right place for your cardiac care is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. That’s why so many patients throughout the nation and around the globe come to Mount Sinai Heart. Ranked 6th in the country for cardiology and heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report, Mount Sinai Heart at The Mount Sinai Hospital is celebrated as a world leader in both clinical outcomes and research innovations. Whether you are struggling with arrhythmia, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valve disease, or any cardiac condition, our highly skilled specialists draw on deep experience and breakthrough science to personalize the right treatment plan for you.
To make an appointment, please contact us at 1-855-674-32781-855-674-3278 or request an appointment.
Patients and referring physicians turn to Mount Sinai Heart for landmark clinical trials, exceptional outcomes, and our broad spectrum of cardiovascular specialties. Our world-renowned cardiologists and cardiac surgeons treat all types of heart disease, including:
- Patients worldwide with heart rhythm disorders choose Mount Sinai Heart for the skill of our arrhythmia specialists (electrophysiologists) and promising research.
- We provide specialized treatments for all types of arrhythmia, from supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) to atrial fibrillation (Afib) and ventricular tachycardia.
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Through expert diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, our multidisciplinary team is dedicated to fighting coronary artery disease, including heart attacks, angina, peripheral artery disease, and aortic stenosis.
- Skilled in the newest minimally invasive techniques, our specialists’ partner with you and your family to design the right treatment based on your medical history, condition, and lifestyle.
- Heart Failure
- Our heart failure specialists have extensive experience providing treatment options that include medication, lifestyle modification, cardiac resynchronization therapy, and more.
- Treating the most complex cases, we were the first in the New York Metro Area to use Total Artificial Heart for patients awaiting heart transplant. We are also home to one of the largest left ventricular assist device (LVAD) programs.
- Valve Disease
- Widely recognized for excellence in treating heart valve and aortic diseases, our team has pioneered technologies now used worldwide.
- Our specialists are known as leaders in the treatment of aortic aneurysms; aortic stenosis and regurgitation; and bicuspid, tricuspid, and pulmonary valve diseases. We provide all treatment options, including medications and procedures to repair and replace a valve.
See Us In-Person or On-line
As part of the Mount Sinai Health System, the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Heart work 24/7 to ensure the health and safety of the families and communities we serve. For more information, please contact us at 855-674-3278 or request an appointment.
- In-person Appointments: For patients who want to schedule in-person care—from routine exams to elective surgeries—our locations follow rigorous protocols for the protection of every person who walks through our doors.
- On-line Appointments: For patients interested in scheduling cardiology telehealth appointments or cardiovascular surgery telemedicine appointments, our doctors offer the convenience of video visits in order to assess symptoms, discuss treatment options, manage medications, and more.
Whether in-person or on-line, our Mount Sinai Heart family is proud to work with you in order to ensure your long-term heart health.