Patients and referring physicians turn to Mount Sinai Heart for landmark clinical trials, exceptional outcomes, and our broad spectrum of cardiovascular specialties. Our world-renowned cardiologists and cardiac surgeons treat all types of heart disease, including:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Through expert diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, our multidisciplinary team is dedicated to fighting coronary artery disease, including heart attacks, angina, peripheral artery disease, and aortic stenosis.
- Skilled in the newest minimally invasive techniques, our specialists’ partner with you and your family to design the right treatment based on your medical history, condition, and lifestyle.
- Patients worldwide with heart rhythm disorders choose Mount Sinai Heart for the skill of our arrhythmia specialists (electrophysiologists) and promising research.
- We provide specialized treatments for all types of arrhythmia, from supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) to atrial fibrillation (Afib) and ventricular tachycardia.
- Heart Failure
- Our heart failure specialists have extensive experience providing treatment options that include medication, lifestyle modification, cardiac resynchronization therapy, and more.
- Treating the most complex cases, we were the first in the New York Metro Area to use Total Artificial Heart for patients awaiting heart transplant. We are also home to one of the largest left ventricular assist device (LVAD) programs.
- Valve Disease
- Widely recognized for excellence in treating heart valve and aortic diseases, our team has pioneered technologies now used worldwide.
- Our specialists are known as leaders in the treatment of aortic aneurysms; aortic stenosis and regurgitation; and bicuspid, tricuspid, and pulmonary valve diseases. We provide all treatment options, including medications and procedures to repair and replace a valve.
See Us In-Person or On-line
As part of the Mount Sinai Health System, the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Heart work 24/7 to ensure the health and safety of the families and communities we serve. For more information, please contact us at 855-674-3278 or request an appointment.
Whether in-person or on-line, our Mount Sinai Heart family is proud to work with you in order to ensure your long-term heart health.