Mount Sinai Calm for Patients
Mount Sinai welcomes you. Please enjoy these free resources to enhance your sense of well-being and help create an inner feeling of calm.
By taking just a few minutes to focus on your breath, on the sweet sounds of music, or on gentle movements, you are bound to feel renewed and refreshed.
Take care of yourself in just a few minutes with these resources:
- Call 212-241-CALM (2256)for a guided mindfulness meditation (1+ minute)
- Call 212-844-CALM (2256) to relax using music, press 1 for just music; press 2 for music with a relaxation exercise (2+ minutes)
- Learn to relax using your breath Two Feet One Breath (3+ minutes)
- Stop for a moment to reset and focus with STOP, ABC (5 minutes)
- Stretch and move with chair yoga with Chair Yoga (7 minutes)
- Experience your five senses
- Practice Gratitude, Kindness and Compassion
To join a live online mindfulness class for Mount Sinai patients and their caregivers, please email Mickie.Brown@mountsinai.org for details.