Mount Sinai Morningside Cancer Care
Whether you’re first noticing symptoms, receiving a diagnosis, or undergoing treatment, you want a cancer team you can count on. The oncology team at Mount Sinai Morningside provides comprehensive and compassionate care designed to meet your individual needs. We not only provide the most effective therapies, but we strive to help you live your everyday life during and after treatment. With experts specializing in cancers of the breast, colon, lungs, prostate, and more, we are experienced in putting advanced science and proven support services to work for you.
Please call 844-632-2623844-632-2623 to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment online.
At Mount Sinai Morningside, our highly skilled oncologists provide leading-edge treatments for all types of cancer, including:
- Breast Cancer
- Mount Sinai Morningside breast surgeons, radiologists, plastic surgeons, and genetic counselors work as a team to provide coordinated, multidisciplinary care.
- Understanding the importance of prevention and early intervention, we offer the latest screenings and newest available treatment approaches.
- Colon Cancer
- With a commitment to preventive care, Mount Sinai performs colonoscopies to screen for colon cancer at our endoscopy suite.
- If you are diagnosed with colon cancer, our specialists have extensive experience in the newest therapies, including advanced surgical techniques, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.
- Gynecologic Cancer
- We provide a full range of diagnostic and screening services, including imaging, blood tests, pelvic exams, and biopsies.
- Whenever possible, we use minimally invasive staging and treatment procedures. We work together as a team to provide the best possible care while helping you live your daily life.
- Lung Cancer
- At Mount Sinai Morningside, our cancer team offers the most advanced services available for the screening, diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and management of lung cancer.
- We are also skilled in treating other tumors occurring in the chest or thoracic area.
- Prostate Cancer
- The Mount Sinai Morningside team provides PSA screenings, physical exams, and biopsies for prostate cancer.
- Our treatment approaches for prostate cancer include active surveillance, robotic prostate surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy.
- Imaging Services
- We use a wide variety of diagnostic and screening methods, including computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasonography, radiography, fluoroscopy, and image-guided biopsies.
- We also perform interventional radiology to treat certain types of cancer, such as breast cancer, lymphoma, and kidney cancer.
- Infusion Services
- Our Infusion Suite provides therapies in a friendly, caring, and comfortable environment.
- Our team treats a wide range of blood and cancer disorders using the latest protocols. We also provide intravenous medications for asthma, GI disorders such as Crohn’s disease, iron deficiency, and rheumatoid disorders.
See Us In-Person or On-line
As part of the Mount Sinai Health System, the doctors, nurses, and staff of the Mount Sinai Morningside oncology team work 24/7 to ensure the health and safety of the families and communities we serve. For more information, please contact us at 844-632-2623844-632-2623.
- On-line Appointments: For patients interested in scheduling telehealth appointments, our doctors offer the convenience of video visits in order to hear about symptoms, discuss treatment options, manage medications, and more.
- In-person Appointments: When it’s time to schedule in-person care, you can feel assured that Mount Sinai Morningside follows rigorous protocols for the protection of every person who walks through our doors.
Whether in-person or on-line, the entire oncology family at Mount Sinai Morningside is proud to work with you toward the goal of preventing, treating, and overcoming cancer.