Mount Sinai Morningside
Every community deserves a hospital devoted to the health and safety of its residents. That’s why the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Morningside work every day to bring the medical excellence of the Mount Sinai Health System to our neighbors in West Harlem and Morningside Heights. Understanding the varied needs of our community, our teams are skilled in drawing on the newest science to personalize the right treatment plan for each patient. We offer a level 2 trauma center and have a proud tradition of medical firsts, particularly in the areas of cardiology and cardiac surgery.
Please call 212-523-4000212-523-4000 to schedule an appointment.
The experienced providers of Mount Sinai Morningside treat the full spectrum of health care needs, including:
- Our bariatric surgery team can help you find the right long-term solution for losing weight and improving health. We guide you through the process of changing old habits and offer educational and support services.
- Bariatric surgery can help prevent, slow, or even reverse obesity-related conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, gastroesophageal reflux, heart disease, and chronic pain.
- Whether you have possible symptoms of cancer or a confirmed diagnosis, you want a team you can count on. Our Mount Sinai Morningside oncology team of medical, radiation, and surgical oncologists works as one to provide comprehensive and compassionate care geared to your individual needs.
- We have expertise in diagnosing and treating lung, breast, prostate, gastrointestinal, and gynecologic cancers. We offer imaging services that include advanced computed tomography, positron emissions testing, and magnetic resonance imaging.
- Cardiology and cardiovascular surgery
- Our comprehensive cardiology and cardiac surgery departments draw on the newest approaches to diagnose, treat, and prevent heart disease.
- We offer today’s treatments in coronary artery disease, heart failure, heart rhythm disorders, and valve disease. Our surgeons perform the full spectrum of cardiovascular surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic procedures.
- Our Mount Sinai Morningside physicians, nurses, and social workers have special training and experience in geriatric medicine and palliative care.
- We employ the newest approaches to promoting health as you age. We work with other departments throughout Mount Sinai Morningside to address any specialized health needs you may have.
See Us Safely In Person
As part of the Mount Sinai Health System, the doctors, nurses, and staff of the Mount Sinai Morningside team work 24/7 to ensure the health and safety of the families and communities we serve. For more information, please contact us at 212-523-4000212-523-4000 to find out about scheduling an appointment. Our entire Mount Sinai Morningside family is proud to work with you toward long-term health and wellness.