South Nassau Communities Hospital Becomes Mount Sinai South Nassau
The Mount Sinai Health System is investing in Mount Sinai South Nassau, as in all of its campuses, to continuously improve the standard of care offered throughout the system. To announce the hospital’s new name, and promote its excellence in serving the community, we are proud to launch a new rebranding campaign. View our new TV commercial and ads below to learn more.
Which hospital you choose can make all the difference in the world.
When you choose the Mount Sinai Health System, you are choosing a team of clinicians who will bring their vast patient care experience and research knowledge to help you achieve the best outcomes possible. From novel neurosurgery techniques to new cancer-fighting approaches, Mount Sinai breakthroughs save lives every day. And that can make all the difference in the world. View the ads below to learn more.
Mount Sinai Health System Campaign
Mount Sinai Health System is a hub of innovation and research that’s changing patients’ lives every day.
- We Care More About Saving Lives Than Winning Awards. That’s Why We Win Awards.
- You Don’t Bring Outdated Technology To A Cancer Fight.
- One Tiny Incision In The Skull. One Giant Breakthrough In Neurosurgery.
- A Stroke Can Happen Anywhere. That’s Why We Have Treatment Centers Everywhere.
- What’s The Worst Kind of Prostate Cancer? The Aggressive Kind That Goes Undetected.
- When Researching Hospitals, Consider How Much Research They Do.
- Choose Your Hospital Like Your Life Depends On It.
- Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease Around the World. How’s That For A Mission Statement?
Mount Sinai/USTA Campaign
Whether you play for a living or live to play, Mount Sinai provides the most innovative orthopedic care to tennis players to help keep them on the court. Mount Sinai is the Official Medical Services Provider of the US Open.
- Official Medical Services Provider Of The Us Open
- Yes, You Could Go Somewhere Else For Treatment. You Could Also Use A Wooden Racket.
- A 140 Mile Per Hour Serve Can Shatter More Than Just Your Ego.
- After An Injury, Someone Should Show You Some Love.
- The Official Hospital Of Keeping Tennis Players Out Of The Hospital.
Mount Sinai Health Network Campaign
Mount Sinai is committed to bringing quality medical care to all in the greater New York City area and beyond with new neighborhood practices in Brooklyn, Long Island, Staten Island, Westchester and Palm Beach, FL.