A Study to Evaluate Adverse Events and Change in Disease Activity in Participants Between 18 to 75 Years of Age Treated With Intravenous (IV) Infusion and Subcutaneous (SC) Injections of ABBV-154 for Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease
Age: 18 - 75 years
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 2
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: November 29, 2021
End Date: March 07, 2025
- Confirmed diagnosis of Crohn's Disease (CD) for at least 3 months prior to Baseline of the Induction Period.
- Crohn's Disease Activity Index (CDAI) score 220 to 450 at Baseline of the Induction Period.
- Endoscopic evidence of mucosal inflammation as documented by an Simple Endoscopic Score for Crohn's Disease (SES-CD) of >= 6 for ileocolonic or colonic disease or SES-CD of >= 4 for isolated ileal disease as scored by a central reader. All eligible scores must exclude the presence of narrowing component.
- Demonstrated intolerance or inadequate response to one or more of the following biologic agents: infliximab, adalimumab, certolizumab pegol, vedolizumab, natalizumab, or ustekinumab.
- Participants with prior intolerance to adalimumab.
- Crohn Disease