Study of NGM438 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Age: 18 years - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 1
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: May 11, 2022
End Date: June 01, 2024
- Histologically or cytologically documented locally advanced or metastatic solid tumor malignancy.
- Progressed or was intolerant to all available therapies known to confer clinical benefit appropriate for their tumor type for which the patient was eligible and willing to receive.
- Adequate bone marrow, kidney and liver function
- Performance status of 0 or 1.
- Resolved acute effects of any prior therapy to baseline severity or CTCAE Grade 1 except for AEs not constituting a safety risk by Investigator judgement.
Exclusion Criteria: • Prior treatment targeting LAIR1