A Study of CDX-1140 (CD40) as Monotherapy or in Combination in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Age: 18 years - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 1
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: December 01, 2017
End Date: December 01, 2020
1. Recurrent, locally advanced or metastatic melanoma (including mucosal and/or ocular), bladder/urothelial, non-small cell lung cancer, pancreatic adenocarcinoma, breast, colorectal, gastric, esophageal, renal cell, hepatic, ovarian fallopian or primary peritoneal carcinoma, head and neck, and cholangiocarcinoma. Additional tumor types (except primary CNS tumors) may be enrolled after discussion with, and approval from, the medical monitor.
2. Must have received all standard of care therapies (approved or unapproved) as deemed appropriate by the treating physician. Patients who refuse standard therapy are excluded from the study.
3. If of childbearing potential (male or female), agrees to practice an effective form of contraception during study treatment and for at least 3 months following last treatment
4. Willingness to undergo a pre-treatment and on-treatment biopsy, if required. Additional Inclusion Criteria for Part 1:
1. Advanced diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), mantle cell lymphoma, or indolent B-cell lymphoma are also eligible.
2. Lymphoma patients must have received ≥ 1 prior systemic therapy Additional Inclusion Criteria for Part 3:
1. Patients must have documented progression while receiving anti-PD-1 or anti-PD-L1 based regimens for FDA approved indications
2. Patients cannot have received more than one anti-PD-1 or anti-PD-L1 based regimen Additional Inclusion Criteria for Part 4:
1. Patients must have metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma, and have not received previous treatment in a metastatic setting Key
1. History of severe hypersensitivity reactions to other monoclonal antibodies.
2. Previous treatment with any anti-CD40 antibody or with FLT3L.
3. Inadequate washout period from prior therapy as defined in the Protocol.
4. Major surgery within 4 weeks prior to study treatment.
5. Use of immunosuppressive medications within 4 weeks or systemic corticosteroids within 2 weeks prior to study treatment.
6. Other prior malignancy, except for adequately treated basal or squamous cell skin cancer or in situ cancers. For all other cancers, the patient must be disease-free for at least 3 years to be allowed to enroll.
7. Active, untreated central nervous system metastases.
8. Active autoimmune disease or documented history of autoimmune disease.
9. History of (non-infectious) pneumonitis or has current pneumonitis.
10. Active infection requiring systemic therapy, known infection of HIV, Hepatitis B, or Hepatitis C. Additional Exclusion Criteria for lymphoma patients in Part 1:
1. Prior allogenic stem cell transplantation
2. Patients who have received autologous stem cell transplant ≤ 12 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug. There are additional criteria your study doctor will review with you to confirm your eligibility for the study.