A Study of CC-99712, a BCMA Antibody-Drug Conjugate, in Participants With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Age: 18 years - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 1
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: August 26, 2019
End Date: November 13, 2024
BMS Study Connect Contact Center www.BMSStudyConnect.com
First line of the email MUST contain NCT # and Site #.
- Participant is ≥ 18 years of age at the time of signing the ICF.
- Participant has a history of multiple myeloma (MM) with relapsed and/or refractory disease
- Participant must have measurable disease.
- Participant has an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance Status (ECOG PS) of 0 or 1. Exclusion Criteria
- Participant has symptomatic central nervous system involvement of MM.
- Participant had a prior autologous stem cell transplant ≤ 3 months prior to starting CC-99712.
- Participant had a prior allogeneic stem cell transplant with either standard or reduced intensity conditioning ≤ 6 months prior to starting CC-99712 or is on systemic immunosuppression for graft-versus host disease.
- Subject is a pregnant or lactating female.
- Subject has known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
- Subject has active hepatitis B or C (HBV/HCV) infection. Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria apply