A Study of Blinatumomab in Combination With AMG 404 for the Treatment of Adults With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Age: 18 - 99 years
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 1
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: October 02, 2020
End Date: January 31, 2023
- Age ≥ 18 years at enrollment.
- Greater than or equal to 5% blasts in the bone marrow.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status (ECOG PS) ≤ 2.
- Negative pregnancy test in women of childbearing potential. Exclusion Criteria
- Cancer chemotherapy (radiotherapy, chemotherapy, antibody therapy, molecular targeted therapy) within 21 days prior to study Day 1.
- Known hypersensitivity to blinatumomab or AMG 404 or to any component of the product formulation.